Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our utmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this aim and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property upon signing of a Management Agency Agreement.
· Photographs will be taken and made available to prospective tenants
· Your property will be placed on our website as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable tenant or once a notice to vacate has been received from an existing tenant.
· We will place your property details on our preferred supplier websites
· A Griffith Real Estate signboard can be erected at your property, if authorised.
· We will access our existing prospective tenants’ database and arrange inspections by tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
· We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre -lease period to provide an update and comments received by prospective tenants about your property.
· We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective tenants.
· We will secure a holding deposit from prospective tenants
· We will thoroughly check tenant references at the time of application.
· We will conduct a thorough internal and external regular inspection of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection.
· We will attend to all maintenance repairs as reported as per the management agency agreement and notify you. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements, which will keep your property in a condition, which will assist to retain its optimum market value.
· On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
· We will pay all outgoings in a timely manner (subject to available funds) to avoid interest being charged on accounts.
· We will provide you with a comprehensive annual taxation summary.